FUNraiser: Paint & Sip
FUNraiser: Paint & Sip
July 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$20
Bring out your inner artist and create your own masterpiece while raising funds for the American Cancer Society.
Grab your favorite wine or whiskey drink and join YP Impact and the American Cancer Society for a special Paint and Sip fundraiser. As a thank you for your $20 donation to attend the event, attendees will be entered into a special raffle for prizes provided by Pernod-Ricard! All skill levels welcome.
Thank you to Pernod-Ricard for sponsoring the event!
You have the option of purchasing the supplies in a kit from Brushcapades or if you already have some supplies and want to just get the items you need we have listed the supplies out and links to purchase them. In addition we have listed out some additional supplies that are not included in the kit and can usually just be found around the house.
The Bruscapades kit contains everything you need to complete a painting: 11″x14″ canvas, paint, brushes, even a palette and apron.
Purchase Items Separately Option
- Canvas – can be a stretch canvas, canvas board, or just paper made for acrylic painting.
- Paints (acrylic) – Primary colors, white and black: Best options are Cadmium Red, Cadmium Yellow, Ultramarine Blue, and Titanium White
- Brushes – large flat, medium flat, small round.
- Paper Plate for palette or Parchment Paper for palette
- Apron or old t-shirt so you do not get paint on your nice clothes
Additional items needed
- Easel – (optional) could use a cardboard box and painter’s tape!
- Water cup (will use for rinsing and getting brushes wet)
- Paper towels (napkins may work) for wiping brushes
- Wifi or Cell Data and Zoom link
- Wine or whiskey drink (see provided drink recipes from Pernod-Ricard for ideas)
A word from the Artist / Teacher:
Hi y’all I’m Hailey! Painting has always been an outlet for me to lose myself in thought and purpose. I love experimenting with color and light. The bright colors of the Gulf Coast sunsets, beaches, and birds as well as the dancing grasses and dunes helped shape my style early on. I am not a perfect painter but always growing and learning. Let’s go on a painting journey together!
About YP Impact:
YP Impact is the 501(c)3 charitable organization of YPGroup Communities, formed in response to young professionals (professionals young at heart) wanting to make a difference in their community. We empower connection, inspire change and create impact through quarterly campaigns focused on different social issues and featuring reputable nonprofits. We offer a different kind of professional networking, building community among like-minded young professionals and the issues that are most important to them.
About American Cancer Society:
At the American Cancer Society, we’re on a mission to free the world from cancer. Until we do, we’ll be funding and conducting research, sharing expert information, supporting patients, and spreading the word about prevention. All so you can live longer — and better.
- YP Impact